Cold SilenceBy: Half-Face Games on May 31, 2019
Follow the mysterious voice from the radio, fight your fears and reveal the truth!
You have arrived at the Cold Silence press page!
- Publisher: Half-Face Games(Steam), Xitilon(XBOX one)
- Developer: Half-Face Games(aka SaintHeiser); based in Russia, Siberia, Novosibirsk
- Release Date:
- May 31th, 2019 (Windows/Steam)
- June 20th, 2019 (XBOX)
- Platforms: PC(Steam), XBOX one
- Price: $4.99
- Availability: Digital download
- Languages: English, Russian
- Expected ratings: ESRB T for teen, USK 16+, PEGI 18+, CSTT 15+, IARC 18+, PCBP 18+
- File Size: ~20MB
- Press Contact: press [at] half-face [dot] games
- Online help:via Discord channel
You are a rock climber Hughes, who got lost in the snow. Horrors of your past drive you insane. You have to find help or support to stay alive. But there are many traps and horrifying events. Find eqipment to survive, fight your fears and reveal the truth!
In this platform adventure game you have to play many times in different ways to find the right path and complete Hughes's storyline. Only you decide how every run will end. Maybe Hughes will die? Or will he recover a part of his memory? Or fight his fear? It's your choice!
- Classic platforming - just run and jump, crush obstacles and fight bosses, try not to die!
- Feeling of horror - horror without darkness, it's creepy because of the situation itself.
- 3-colour pixelart environment - only 3 colors convey the sense of despair with lovely drawn pixels.
- Different ways - every run can have one of many unique endings. Some of them help to progress the game.
- 5 game modes - for different gamers' skill. From easy (if you're newbie) to asian-mode (if you're used to playing without checkpoints and with instant-death)
- Outstanding soundtrack - we carefuly filled the game with classic-themed soundtracks by mixing chiptune with piano and violin.
Key art and illustrations
Music is an important part of the Cold Silence experience! A few samples:
Complete OST is now available:
Reviews are very important for us at the current stage. We mindfully watch and read all the reviews, gather the feedback and improve the game! Below are most important reviews for us: