Sig.NULLBy: Half-Face Games on Otober 14, 2020
Smarter than regular sokoban!
You have arrived at the Sig.NULL press page!
- Publisher: Half-Face Games
- Developer: Half-Face Games(aka SaintHeiser); based in Russia, Siberia, Novosibirsk
- Release Date:
- November 11th, 2020 (XBOX)
- Platforms: XBOX one
- XBOX: page at XBOX store
- Price: $4.99
- Availability: Digital download
- Languages: English
- Expected ratings: ESRB E for Everyone, USK Everyone, PEGI 3+, ACB General, IARC 3+, PCBP All ages, CCC All ages, CSRR General, DJCTQ All ages, GRAC All ages, Microsoft 3+
- File Size: ~150MB
- Press Contact: press [at] half-face [dot] games
- Online help: via Discord channel
It's a sokoban game where you have to control the drones and use their abilities to solve puzzles. The game world has many hidden features which you have to explore, to complete the game.
Step by step learn the rules of dark cybernetic world to solve 100+ unique challenges!
- Non-classic sokoban - push blocks on their places, use multiple controls and drones abilities.
- Explore game rules - there are many of them. They're not obvious, but when you figure them out, you'll have 'AHA!' effect and feeling that you are smarter!
- Non-linear - you always have more than one level available, so if you can't figure out one puzzle try another.
- Replay system - have you complete the level? But are you sure that you have the best solution? Use replays to improve your score.
- No annoying storyline - you come here to solve cool puzzles, right?
Key art and illustrations
This music was written especially for this game to make relaxing mind-flow feeling. A few samples:
Complete OST is now available: